Spies of Khorvaire
Package 5: The Trust Armory
Items from Episode 18
The Trust armory had quite a few choice items.
- Wand of Charming: When you are holding this wand and cast an enchantment spell that would be remembered by the target, this effect is delayed for up to 8 hours. Three times a day, it can increase the save for one creature by 1.
- Eyes of Minute Seeing: Out to a range of one foot, you have advantage on Intelligence (Investigation) checks that rely on sight within that range.
- Wand of Paralysis: This wand has 7 charges. You can expend a charge as an action to cause a ray to streak toward a target within 60 ft. Make a ranged attack roll against the target. On a hit, the target is paralyzed for one minute. At the end of each turn, it can make a Constitution saving throw to overcome the effect. 1 charge is regained each day.
- Bladed Staff of Striking: (Attuned) This +3 Bladed Quarterstaff holds 10 charges. When you hit in melee with it, you can expend up to 3 charges. For each charge you spend, you deal an extra 1D6 force damage. The staff gains 6 charges daily at dawn. If it reaches 0 charges, it has a 5% chance of being destroyed.
- Dust of Sneezing and Choking: As an action, throw a handful of this dust within 10 feet to cause all breathing creatures within 30 feet to make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be unable to breathe, sneezing uncontrollably. This creature is considered to be suffocating, and may repeat the save at the end of each of their turns. A lesser restoration spell also ends the effect.
- Cloak of Elvenkind