Spies of Khorvaire
Package 7: Paluur Draal
Items from Episode 24
You may be coming to terms with Elvira Crowfinger being in your corner. These help convince you.
- Rod of Security: While holding this rod, you can use an action to transport you and up to 199 other creatures you see to a paradise that exists in an extraplanar space. The paradise takes any form you choose. Regardless of its appearance, it provides enough food and water for all its visitors. For each hour spent here, a creature regains Hit Points as if it had spent 1 Hit Die. Visitors may remain here for up to 200 days divided by the number of creatures present (round down). The rod can be used once every ten days.
- Ring of Telekinesis: (Attuned) You can cast telekinesis at will, but only on objects that aren’t being worn or carried.
- Cape of the Mountebank: While wearing this, cast dimension door as an action.
- Javelin of Lightning: This is a magical weapon. Once a day upon being thrown, it becomes a bolt of lightning 5-ft wide and up to 120-ft long. Each creature in the line must succeed on a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking the 4D6 Lightning damage on a failed save, or ½ as much on a success. Once it reaches its target, it reverts to its mundane form, and that creature takes the javelin’s damage plus 4D6 Lightning damage.
- Manual of Gainful Exercise: By reading this book for 48 hours and performing the exercises therein, your Strength score, as well as its cap, is raised by 2. This can occur once every century.